Thursday, December 13, 2007

PSAT's

so todya during mentor i got back my PSAT test score.... i got a 1690... out of 2400... compared to all the others that i saw, i did really well. but that's not good enough for me... so i talked to my counciler about a website that has a study plan so that i can thoroughly plan for the SAT's....
here were my stats

critical thinking:
score: 51 out of 80
percentile of others in US: 65%

Mathmatics:
score: 67 out of 80
percentile of others in US: 93%

writing skills:
score: 51 out of 80
percentile of others in US: 67%

as you can see i did really well in the math, and not so hot in the reading and writing... i am going to study my butt off! then i can take the SAT's in May, so then i will have some chances to retake it if i do not achieve an acceptable score...

4 comments:

Julie Carr said...

I am glad you could take a practice one so you know what to work on. Sounds like you are putting it all back into school work. Great job. Love the pics. You look all grown up. LOL Can't wait to see you. Love MOM

Julie Carr said...

I am sad. I was really looking forward to spending some time with you over Christmas break.
Yes Dad is going to be a fireman! Cool Huh! Love you tons.MOM

Kari said...

Hi Brittany,
This is Aunt Kari (your Dad's Sister) in Colorado. I found your blog through your Dad and Julie's.

Looks like you are a hard worker and doing well at school! That is so wonderful!!

1. To put pictures on your blog, click on the little blue square picture icon near the top on the "compose" page or the "Edit Html" page. The blue square has what looks like a mountain and a tree on it.

2. After you click it, a window will pop up. Click on "Browse" (near the box on the left)and it should bring you to the pictures you have uploaded onto your computer. Select a picture and click okay at the bottom. Then it will upload the picture (in a different window) and click on the button that says "Done."

3. Your picture will always go to the top of your post. So I cut (control key and x at the same time) and paste (control key and v at the same time) it to where I need it in the post.

4. Also, if you want you can do a search online for pictures. I like to go to Google.com and click on "Images" in the upper left hand corner or thereabouts. Then I type what type of image I'm looking for like "Busy Day" and it will search and pull up tons of pictures I click on the one I want then click on where it says "display full-size image." I then hit ctrl c to copy the URL.

5. After clicking on that I paste the URL into the box that is next to the letters URL on the box to the right of the window displayed when you click the picture icon.

It's hard to explain, but really is much easier to do than it seems like it is. Good Luck!! :)

Julie Carr said...

Brittany, Happy New Year! I am sad I didn't get to stay up all night laughing with you. Future New Years maybe. Love you lots. Call Karen when it is a good time to call you.