Tuesday, December 11, 2007

DECA

so last friday... the 7th, i participated in a DECA regional competition... i did Technical Sales... my project was to find a bluetooth capable headset for a certain price, and other requirements... i had to do TONS of research and make a power point about it... then i had to pretend to be a sales representative, and sell my product to an executive (judge).... i had to convince them that my product was the best.... then i had to take a 100 pt. test on marketing concepts...

i earned an 89% on my presentation, and a 65% on my test... this got me 3rd place out of 15! SO I'M GOING TO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so estatic! It is in the middle of january, so i'm already getting ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is much better. :-) Congrats on going to state with DECA thats awesome. Good luck and work hard. Love you.

Julie Carr said...

Grteat I am glad you fixed this. Love you alot. Have lots of fun with grandpa.